ProFractional™ is a quick and comfortable laser procedure with little to no downtime, used for improving the overall appearance of your skin.
Lasers have become common tools in cosmetic practices around the world. Today lasers allow cosmetic surgeons to perform procedures that could only be dreamed of just a few years ago. Modern lasers are very specific instruments, each with its own purpose when it comes to treating skin problems or for rejuvenation.
Who we are
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Mohs Micrographic Surgeon
- Member of the American College of Phlebology
- AA, North Hennepin Community College
- BA, St. Cloud State University, Major: Biomedical Science
- MD, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Residency, G-1 (Transitional) Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency, Dermatology, Barnes Hospital, Washington University
Physician Employment Experience:
Founder and President of Midwest Clinic of Dermatology, P.A., and Midwest Vein Institute LLC
St. Cloud & Alexandria Minnesota 1995 – Present
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln) Undergrad.
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
- (Omaha)- Physician Assistant – Bachelor of Science Degree
- Family Practice- 22 years
- Emergency Medicine- 2 years
- Dermatology- 13 years
Leg Vein Therapy, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hair & Nail Disorders, Laser Treatment of Warts, Skin Cancer Diagnosis, Tattoo Removal, Port Wine Stains, Hemangiomas, PUVA & UVB Treatments for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Dana College (Blair, NE) – Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Le Moyne College (Syracuse, NY) – Masters in Physician Assistant.
- Physician Assistant – 2 Years
Moles, Lesions, Acne, Rashes and Warts.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
A member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Get in touch!
Midwest Clinic of Dermatology and Midwest Vein Institute is a private Minnesota based Dermatology practice serving patients in 2 locations; St. Cloud Minnesota and Alexandria Minnesota. Daniel K. Elieff M.D. founded Midwest Clinic in 1995 and is a board certified dermatologist, Mohs Surgeon and a member of the College of Phlebology.
1510 24th Ave North St. Cloud, MN 56303
110 Voyager Drive NW. Alexandria, MN 56308
St. Cloud: (320) 259-0208