Endovenous Laser Ablation
Dr. Daniel Elieff has many years experience as a board certified dermatologist and has trained with the foremost specialists in the country. He is the founder of the International Cosmetic Botuloplasty Society, a Board Certified Dermatologist, a Mohs Micrographic Surgeon, and a member of the American College of Phlebology.
Performed his undergraduate studies in biology at University of Nebraska. He then did his P.A. training at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine. Gerald has been part of the work team here at Midwest Clinic of Dermatology since 1997.
Scott Taylor P.A.-C received his masters in Physician Assistant studies from Le Moyne College in Syracuse, New York. Scott is certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) and is a member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Who we are
- Board Certified Dermatologist
- Mohs Micrographic Surgeon
- Member of the American College of Phlebology
- AA, North Hennepin Community College
- BA, St. Cloud State University, Major: Biomedical Science
- MD, University of Minnesota School of Medicine
- Residency, G-1 (Transitional) Hennepin County Medical Center
- Residency, Dermatology, Barnes Hospital, Washington University
Physician Employment Experience:
Founder and President of Midwest Clinic of Dermatology, P.A., and Midwest Vein Institute LLC
St. Cloud & Alexandria Minnesota 1995 – Present
- University of Nebraska (Lincoln) Undergrad.
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine.
- (Omaha)- Physician Assistant – Bachelor of Science Degree
- Family Practice- 22 years
- Emergency Medicine- 2 years
- Dermatology- 13 years
Leg Vein Therapy, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Hair & Nail Disorders, Laser Treatment of Warts, Skin Cancer Diagnosis, Tattoo Removal, Port Wine Stains, Hemangiomas, PUVA & UVB Treatments for Psoriasis, Vitiligo, Eczema.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Dana College (Blair, NE) – Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Le Moyne College (Syracuse, NY) – Masters in Physician Assistant.
- Physician Assistant – 2 Years
Moles, Lesions, Acne, Rashes and Warts.
National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
A member of the American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA).
Get in touch!
1510 24th Ave North St. Cloud, MN 56303
110 Voyager Drive NW. Alexandria, MN 56308
St. Cloud: (320) 259-0208